IDriveSafely is one of the oldest online defensive driving schools in the business. It’s been around since 1998 and has stood the test of time. It has educated millions of happy customers since it was founded. You can access the full list of courses IDriveSafely offers here. This IDriveSafely Review focuses primarily on defensive driving. I Drive Safely really shines as one of the top defensive driving providers.
Due to its age, IDriveSafely has often been one of the first providers in many states where it is accepted. It is responsible for having lobbied for government legislation, which led to the approval of the online drivers education and defensive driving courses we have come to love. Along with DriversEd.com, this is considered one of online education’s most historic brands.
Is IDriveSafely DMV Approved?
If you’ve arrived on this page, you may be asking, “Is IDriveSafely DMV Approved in my state?” The answer is: probably. I Drive Safely has more courses than any other online defensive driving and ticket dismissal provider. If it’s not approved and offered on IDriveSafely.com, it’s likely not available at all. IDriveSafely Defensive Driving DMV approvals include:
- Alabama Defensive Driving – $28.00
- California Defensive Driving – $24.95 – $19.95
- Colorado Traffic School – $27.95
- Delaware Defensive Driving – $11.95
- Florida 4 Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course – $5.94
- Florida 8 Hour Intermediate Driver Improvement Course – $55.00 (DDS, ADV, DDC)
- Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course – $63.00
- Idaho Traffic School – $14.50
- Kansas Defensive Driving – $19.95
- Louisiana Defensive Driving – $29.95
- Michigan Driver Improvement -$29.95
- Missouri Driver improvement – $19.95
- Nevada Traffic School – $13.95
- New Jersey Defensive Driving – $24.90
- New York Defensive Driving – $24.95
- North Carolina 4 Hour Defensive Driving – $50.00
- North Carolina 8 Hour Defensive Driving – $60.00
- North Dakota Defensive Driving – $24.95
- Ohio Defensive Driving – $38.00
- Oklahoma Defensive Driving -$24.95
- Oregon Traffic School – $39.95
- South Carolina Defensive Driving – $35.00
- Tennessee Traffic School – $39.00
- Texas Defensive Driving – $25.00
- Texas Seat Belt Course – $35.00
- Washington Level 1 Defensive Driving – $47.95
- Washington Level 2 Defensive Driving – $47.95
- Washington Voluntary Defensive Driving – $39.95
Note: Arizona used to be approved with IDriveSafely but is no longer available. For a list of approved providers in Arizona who also provide a top level of service, click here.
The IDriveSafely.com website has a terrific reputation, no matter where you look. They are well-liked on Facebook and have a good social presence with followers on Instagram and LinkedIn. The company has an A+ rating with the BBB. If you’re looking for customers, this one historically has millions. IDriveSafely trust pilot reviews show the company has a lot to be proud of. You can trust IDriveSafely to handle your defensive driving experience with class.
FREE TRIAL OF COURSES
Most IDriveSafely courses allow you to try the first few chapters without paying. This can be a double-edged sword. If you choose you don’t want to continue your free trial, you will not be allowed to save your work. We recommend paying for IDriveSafely from the beginning. It’s just easier!
IDriveSafely is known for having a capable customer service team. They’ll take care of you during what can be a confusing process. Call or live chat with the team should things go astray, and you need assistance. They’re US-based and available 24 hours a day and never close.
IDRIVESAFELY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
More than 5 million drivers have trusted the IDriveSafely.com course. Should you need more reassurance, the IDriveSafely Money Back Guarantee ensures that you get your money back if you don’t complete the final (as long as it’s within the 2 year course time period).
San Antonio Defensive Driving
Want the best defensive driving course in San Antonio Texas? Top Picks: Alamo City Driving School, Funnybone Defensive Driving School & D & E Driving!
Arlington Defensive Driving
Want the best defensive driving course in Arlington TX? Top Picks: A Sense of Humor Defensive Driving, Comedy Defensive Driving & Aceable!
Florida Defensive Driving
Looking for the best defensive driving school in Florida? We take a look at the best defensive driving school courses, defensive driving schools, and online.
Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course
Want the best Florida 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course? Did you know you could take this defensive driving course online? Check out IDriveSafely!
Abilene Defensive Driving
Want the best defensive driving course in Abilene TX? Top Picks: Abilene Safety Instruction, A OK Driving School & Comedy Defensive Driving!
What Does ADV Stand for in Florida Driving?
ADV stands for Advanced in the state of Florida. The term is commonly used when referencing Drivers Education, particularly defensive driving.